Tuesday, October 28, 2008

You're invited to attend:




Next 5-Week Boot Camp Starts Nov. 4th


And there are only 2 spots left!


Secure your spot now ONLINE & get Megan's upcoming

book "Bag Bazaar" 25 Stylish Bags to Sew in an Afternoon

absolutely free ($19.95 value!)

Click the boot camp logo above to find out more and see all the
great projects the last session made.





This $349 class is perfect for complete beginners, or even stitchers that have a
little experience.

Each session only has 8 students.

Here are some comments from past Fashion Lab Boot Campers:

"Great value for the money."

"I was impressed with how much progress we made in the five weeks."

"I liked that it was flexible. I think the relaxed atmosphere allowed people to
work at their own pace."

"Learned A LOT more than I expected. Used to think zippers would be hard - but wasn't
bad at all!"

"I never thought I'd actually be able to wear something I made!"

No comments: