Thursday, February 26, 2009

Megan is going to Jail

On March 10th, 2009, I am going to be "locked up" for a great cause.



I NEED YOUR HELP!
I'm going behind bars for "GOOD"

PLEASE HELP BAIL ME OUT!

I am being taken to "Jail" and needs to raise $2,400 in "bail" for the Muscular Distrophy Association. Please Help out the cause by making a small donation to the MDA.


Your donation is my key to freedom! Be proud of the fact that together we're providing help and hope to kids and adults served by MDA in our community.





Here is what your donation can do:

  • $85 -Fund One Minute of Research
  • $100 - Support Group Session
  • $800 - Send one child to MDA Summer Camp
  • $2,000 - Assist with Wheelchair or Leg Braces

    Come on people, help me out and help out those affected with muscular distrophy! I have only raised $10 so far!!!

No comments: