Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Curb Alert - Before & After





Found these two chairs yesterday when I was parking my car in Hoboken. Thought they had great lines and a kind of cool back. Since we have a dinner table that seats like 17, thought it couldn't hurt to give these babies a face-lift with some awesome upholstery fabric I had stashed.



Here is the result. Not a massive change, but it's amazing what a new new seat cover will add to a piece of furniture and it only took about 20 minutes!

And even though there are only two of them, they look great around the butcher block table with the other chairs, even if the other chairs are orange vinyl and metal ; )

These photos really don't do them justice. One of these days I will photograph them with my real camera (not the camera phone) and you can see for yourself, a little better.

No comments: