We are trying to nail down our summer class schedule and we need YOUR help on deciding which projects to make part of the class.
We're very excited to hold our first "Vintage Dress Lab" sewing class this July! The problem is there are too many great vintage dress designs we'd love to be a part of the class.
Can you help us and vote on your favorite dress designs out of the following 10 choices! We're looking to find out your top 4 choices.
Please Use the comment section to voice your opinion. Tell us the names of your 4 favorite vintage dress designs.
Okay here goes.
And the nominees are:
1. "Twiggy" - Sixties Inspired, Multi-Paneled Dress
Could be made with long, short or no sleeves. Cute little collar is an option as well.
2. "Dynasty" - Late 1960's/ Early 1970's Maxi
Could be made with funky collar or not.
3. "Flower Child" - Late 1960's/ Early 1970's inspired faux wrap with Empire Waist
Long or short, long sleeve, short sleeve or no sleeve always an option.
4. "Diamonds are a girls best friend" - 50's/60's shift with funky diamond detail.
Long or short, long sleeve, short sleeve or no sleeves.
5. "Go-go Scort"
Fabulous neck detail, the longer version is straight-up dress, the short version, you can add some shorts into the pattern.
6. "Radio Hour" - 40's/50's Dress
Cinched waist with divine neck collar detail.
7. "Ladies who Lunch" - Full skirted with the fabulous neck & chest tie detail
8. "C'est La Vie" - Simple 60's Shift with Peter Pan Collar.
9. "Mrs. Cleaver" - V-neck, Belted Waist
10. "Waist not, Want Not" - Strapless & Belted hi-waist dress
Option for sleeveless or tie straps